DESIGNING OPTIMUM ENVIRONMENTS for living involves more than simply decorating and furnishing. It is widely recognised that light, colours, spaces and forms have specific influences which affect us physically and emotionally; they can empower and strengthen us, or contribute to stress and dis-ease.
At the same time, as individuals, we all have our own unique needs and tastes for our home atmospheres. These, however, change with time as the conditions and circumstances of our lives alter.
Feng shui helps with
• selling your property quickly (see some feng shui tips)
• choosing a property to buy
• clearing geopathic stress
• improving relationships
• finding your ideal partner
• attracting prosperity
• improving your luck
How it works
Feng shui recognises and utilises the points where the smallest adjustments will make the most beneficial difference. For example, it identifies and addresses sick building syndrome and geopathic stress. These lower the immune system and can lead to a wide range of health problems including chronic fatigue, headache, sleep problems, poor concentration, learning difficulties, etc.
Just as the blood is circulated through our physical body, vital energy within buildings moves in broadly definable ways and patterns. Feng shui uses maps and models to locate and correct imbalances and blockages of vital energy flow. If you are feeling stuck in any area of your life – it might be that the energy of your home is stuck.
It also acknowledges that every aspect of our environment carries metaphoric meaning. This affects us, whether or not we are consciously aware of the symbolism. In a way, our homes become an extension and expression of ourselves and a reflection of our lives. When we change specific areas of our environment e.g. career, relationships, wealth the corresponding parts of our lives will be noticeably improved.
A feng shui consultation includes
1. An assessment of the client’s needs and issues.
2. A review of the history of the property.
3. Feng shui assessment of the property, dowsing for geopathic stress, checking EMFpollution.
4. Discussion of findings, definition of solutions and implementation plan.
5. Suggesting making immediate minor feng shui corrections to the property if possible (space clearing and geopathic stress harmonisation). A feng shui report to follow by email.
6. Follow up, fine tuning consultation on the phone after 1-3 months.